- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including the agreement to be bound by laws of New South Wales, Australia and where applicable, each of the relevant States/Territories.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/02/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/03/2020 ("Promotional Period").
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Bravecto Chew, Spot-on or Plus product from any Australian retailer during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Transaction").
- To enter, individuals must then visit www.bravectospintowin.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, enter the requested details (including their full name, residential address, email address and telephone number), upload a clear and legible copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Upon submitting the fully completed entry form, individuals will be automatically redirected to an animated spinning wheel. Individuals must follow the prompts to spin the wheel to reveal whether or not they have won an instant prize. Instant winners will be notified immediately on screen as to which instant prize they have won and will be given instructions on how to claim their prize. Non-winners will also be notified immediately on screen that they are not successful. All entrants (both winners and non-winners) will be entered into both the major prize draw, and the unclaimed prize draw.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per household.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Entrants must retain either their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant's entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, the Bravecto product purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Instant prizes available to be won throughout the Promotional Period are as follows
$50 Coles/Myer Gift Card
$100 Coles/Myer Gift Card
Dyson Vacuum V6 Animal Stick
Up to $102.99
JBL Charge 4 speakers
Google home speaker
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
$500 Flight Centre Voucher
Up to $111,479.00
*The Bravecto product awarded as an instant prize will be the same as the Bravecto product purchased in the Qualifying Transaction.
- All claims for instant prizes must be received by 11:59pm AEST on 01/07/2020.
- The major prize draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 16/04/2020 at 2pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The major prize winner will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- The major prize winner and all instant prize winners will have their name published online at www.bravectospintowin.com.au from 21/04/2020.
- The first valid entry drawn in the major prize draw will win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of a Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
- If any prize remains unclaimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise forfeited despite the Promoter making all reasonable efforts to notify a winner, or because a winning entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including if a winner does not provide sufficient verification to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction), the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the respective prize.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $112,479. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for the major prize if unclaimed, and any instant prizes that are won but remain unclaimed, will take place on 16/07/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, in the presence of an independent scrutineer (if the total value of prizes to be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw exceeds $10,000), and subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.bravectospintowin.com.au from 21/07/2020. In the event that a second chance draw winner does not accept a prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or a Prize is otherwise unclaimed following the second chance draw for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may dispose of any unclaimed prize(s) in its discretion (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
- If an eligible entrant's contact details change at any time between the date which they enter the promotion and the second chance draw date, then that eligible entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
- 'iPad' is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Intervet Australia Pty Limited trading as MSD Animal Health (ABN 79 008 467 034) of Level 1, Building A, 26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Telephone: 02 8988 8000 (the "Promoter" or "MSD").
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40663. ACT Permit No. TP19/04826. SA Permit No. T19/2079